Here is how to Program any GE Universal Remote Control.
- Remove the battery cover and batteries from the GE Universal Remote Control. Look for a sticker that says the model number of the remote control. Identify the version number, indicated by “V2,” “V3” or “V4.” If no V-number is listed, then just assume it is version 1.
- Download the .pdf code list for your specific version from the Jasco website and find the code for your device.
- Turn on the device you are programming in to the GE Universal Remote.
- Press down the “Setup” button for 5 seconds until the red indicator light turns on.
- Press the device button, such as “TV,” “DVD,” or “AUX.”
- Enter the 3 or 4 digit code. Once you enter a valid code the light turns off.
- Press the “Power” button to test to see if it worked. If not keep repeating the steps until you find a code that works.
GE Universal Remote Quick Start Guide