Here is how to Program any Philips Universal Remote Control. Follow the step by step to get the remote to work with any audio or video component.
Philips Universal Remote – How To Program
How to program Philips remote:
- Turn on the device you wish to program to operate with the Philips Universal Remote Control.
- Hold down the “Code Search” button on the remote control.
- Release the button after the red indicator light blinks.
- Press the device button, such as “TV” “CLB” “VCR” or “SAT” This will make the indicator light blink off and then back on.
- Keep pressing the “CHAN +” button until the device changes channels.
- When the TV changes channels again, stop.
- Press the “Mute” button to save the code in memory.
Philips remote code search:
- Turn device ON that you are programming the remote for. TV/AUDIO/ETC
- Tap the Function button. TV/AUDIO/AUX
- Tap the Setup button until the light blinks twice.
- Enter the code 991.
- Press POWER and Function button until component turns off.
- Once component turns off press Setup to lock the code.
Need help with your Philips remote? Please leave a comment below and we will assist.