Remote codes for SONY TVs. Here is a list of SONY universal remote control codes to be used with all SONY televisions. These codes can be used with a universal remote control that can program a 3, 4, or 5 digit code. The SONY TV codes can be used with your existing CABLE or SAT remote when programmed correctly. 3 & 4 Digit Universal Remote Control Codes For SONY TVs
Universal Remote Codes For SONY TVs
When using the remote codes below, you will have to program the remote to use with your TV. Find details for how to program your remote to work with your TV below…
RCA universal remote codes for SONY TV:
SONY TV 4 digit codes:
One-For-All Universal Remote for SONY TV:
SONY TV 3 digit codes:
GE Universal Remote Codes for SONY TV:
SONY 3 Digit TV codes:
DirecTV (Directv – Direct tv) Remote Codes For SONY TV:
The input key has to be programmed in on every Directv remote.
2. Press and hold MUTE & SELECT, wait for two blinks and release.
3. Enter in code.
Turn on your SONY TV and DirecTV box.
1. Press “Menu” on your remote.
2. Navigate to “Parental, Favs and Setup” and choose “System Setup.”
3. Pick “Remote” and select the option to program it.
4. Slide the switch on top of your remote control to “TV” mode.
5. Press and hold “Mute.” Press the “Select” button until the light on your remote flashes.
6. Press the code numbers on the number pad of your remote.
7. The light should flash on your remote.
8. Press the button to move the channel up, while pointing the remote at your SONY television.
9. The set will power down when you find the correct code.
To program a Universal or TV remote control: See the links below and find the brand and model of your remote control. You can also check the remote programming instructions included in the packaging of your remote or find a YouTube video for your specific model number remote.
Once you find the step-by-step instructions to program the remote to work with your SONY TV, use the remote codes included on this page.
How to program a specific remote control: Including Satellite, Cable, TV, and Universal remotes – COX remote, ONE FOR ALL remote, DIRECTV remote, CHUNGHOP remote, JUMBO remote, GT MATRIX remote, Zenith remote, Vizio remote, RCA remote, Comcast remote, DISH remote, Samsung remote, Mitsubishi remote, SONY remote, Philips remote, On-Q Home Systems remote, GE remote, and the UR5U-8780 remote.
Jump to the MOST COMMON UNIVERSAL REMOTE CODES FOR TV here: The most common 2, 3, 4, and 5 digit universal TV remote codes can be found on the following pages: 2 digit TV remote codes, 3 digit TV remote codes, 4 digit TV remote codes, and 5 digit TV remote codes.
PLEASE HELP US AND ALL THE READERS If you have found a remote code that works with your SONY TV, please use the comment form below and tell us and all our readers which remote code worked for which device. Your help will be much appreciated!
Need help with remote codes? Please leave a comment below. Remember to leave your SONY model number when asking for assistance.