Here is info to help you Program your Spectrum or Time Warner Universal remote UR5U-8780L. If you cannot find the remote control code for a device or component, try using the remote auto search. See below for step by step.
Auto-Search Method scans through all of the codes in the remote to identify the correct code.
- Turn on the device that you want the remote to operate.
- On your remote, press the corresponding device button (AUX for soundbars) and the OK/SEL buttons at the same time for 3 seconds.
- The device LED will illuminate showing that it is ready to be programmed.
- The LED will remain lit for 30 seconds, and the next step completed while it is on.
- Point the remote at the device and press the VOL+ or VOL- button.
- The remote will emit power on/off code signals.
- Continue to press up or down until your device turns off.
- Verify that the correct code has been selected by pressing the POWER button.
- Your device will turn ON and if so change the the channel or volume to be sure programming worked.
- Press the corresponding device button to store the code in memory.
- The remote LED will blink 2 times to confirm the code has been stored.
The Universal Remote UR5U-8780L user manual is here in PDF form.
To program a Universal or TV remote control: See the links below and find the brand and model of your remote control. You can also check the remote programming instructions included in the packaging of your remote or find a YouTube video for your specific model number remote.
Once you find the step-by-step instructions to program the remote to work with your CLIKR UNIVERSAL, use the remote codes included on this page.
How to program a specific remote control: Including Satellite, Cable, TV, and Universal remotes – COX remote, ONE FOR ALL remote, DIRECTV remote, CHUNGHOP remote, JUMBO remote, GT MATRIX remote, Zenith remote, Vizio remote, RCA remote, Comcast remote, DISH remote, Samsung remote, Mitsubishi remote, SONY remote, Philips remote, On-Q Home Systems remote, GE remote, and the UR5U-8780 remote.
Jump to the MOST COMMON UNIVERSAL REMOTE CODES FOR TV here: The most common 2, 3, 4, and 5 digit universal TV remote codes can be found on the following pages: 2 digit TV remote codes, 3 digit TV remote codes, 4 digit TV remote codes, and 5 digit TV remote codes.
PLEASE HELP US AND ALL THE READERS If you have found a remote code that works with your CLIKR UNIVERSAL, please use the comment form below and tell us and all our readers which remote code worked for which device. Your help will be much appreciated!
Have questions or comments? Please leave a comment below.