Here is how to Program any Philips Universal Remote Control.
- Turn on the device you wish to program to operate with the Philips Universal Remote Control.
- Hold down the “Code Search” button on the remote control. Release the button after the red indicator light blinks.
- Press the device button, such as “TV” “CLB” “VCR” or “SAT” This will make the indicator light blink off and then back on.
- Keep pressing the “CHAN +” button until the device changes channels. When the TV changes channels again, stop.
- Press the “Mute” button to save the code in memory.
How TO Program a Philips Universal Remote Control