Full list of Emerson universal remote control codes to be used with all Emerson Televisions. These codes can be used with a universal remote control that can program a 2, 3, 4, and 5 digit code. The Emerson TV codes can be used with your existing CABLE or SAT remote when programmed correctly. 2, 3, 4 & 5 Digit Universal Remote Control Codes For Emerson TVs
Emerson multi-brand remote codes for TVs
1. Turn on TV using the power button on the TV.
2. Press and hold the TV key on your remote and type in the remote code using the numbers below.
3. After entering the remote code, press the TV power button.
4. If your TV turned off then you entered the right code and the setup is complete.
5. If successful, write the remote code and down put it in the battery section of your remote.
6. If the TV did not turn off, repeat this process using a different remote code.
To program a Universal or TV remote control: See the links below and find the brand and model of your remote control. You can also check the remote programming instructions included in the packaging of your remote or find a YouTube video for your specific model number remote.
Once you find the step-by-step instructions to program the remote to work with your EMERSON TV, use the remote codes included on this page.
How to program a specific remote control: Including Satellite, Cable, TV, and Universal remotes – COX remote, ONE FOR ALL remote, DIRECTV remote, CHUNGHOP remote, JUMBO remote, GT MATRIX remote, Zenith remote, Vizio remote, RCA remote, Comcast remote, DISH remote, Samsung remote, Mitsubishi remote, SONY remote, Philips remote, On-Q Home Systems remote, GE remote, and the UR5U-8780 remote.
Jump to the MOST COMMON UNIVERSAL REMOTE CODES FOR TV here: The most common 2, 3, 4, and 5 digit universal TV remote codes can be found on the following pages: 2 digit TV remote codes, 3 digit TV remote codes, 4 digit TV remote codes, and 5 digit TV remote codes.
PLEASE HELP US AND ALL THE READERS If you have found a remote code that works with your EMERSON TV, please use the comment form below and tell us and all our readers which remote code worked for which device. Your help will be much appreciated!
Need help? Please leave a comment below with the issue you are having with your Emerson TV.